Udayana Eco Lodge offers comfortable, cool rooms, each of which feature a beautiful Balinese outdoor garden shower. The double/twin rooms offer air-conditioning, overhead fans, desk, a safe and wardrobe. There is seating at the front of each room to enjoy the stunning gardens. The pool and sun-lounges are found lower down the terraces in the gardens.
The upstairs area offers lounge, library, self-service bar and dining room all with views to Mount Agung. Guests may question Meryl about butterflies and seek identification of the many insects in the gardens. Many plants on which butterflies lay their eggs are labelled.
The Lodge contains 15 tastefully decorated guest rooms.
We provide clean, comfortable accommodation extremely suitable to the environment in which it is located;
- Air Conditioning and fan
- Hot Water
- International Direct Dial (IDD) Phone Service
- Comfortable chairs
- Bali style shower and toilet (i.e. A western bathroom where the shower adjoins a small enclosed garden. Two rooms also have a bath)
- Drinking water and fresh flowers in every room
- Complimentary 24-hour coffee and tea from a central location
- Free wireless internet connection
- Safe Box